MAX Fluide SPF 100
A MAXIMUM photoprotection fluid that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Sun-intolerant or sensitive skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subject to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
Tailored to normal to combination skin
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Smooth fluid texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8 %* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent
* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
SPF 100/UVA 31
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, 4-METHYLBENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PTFE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 487]