MAX Spray SPF 50+
A MAXIMUM photoprotection spray that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Sun-intolerant or sensitive skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subject to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Smooth texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent!
* Study on the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2005.
SPF 50+/UVA 33
- Spray 200 ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI518]