Perseroan Terbatas dengan total saham terotorisasi sebesar IDR 2.809.652.000,
GD. EQUITY TOWER LT.35 UNIT D,G DAN H, SCBD LOT.9,
JL. JEND SUDIRMAN KAV.52-53, KEBAYORAN BARU, Kel. ,
Kec. , Kota Adm. Jakarta Selatan, Prop. DKI Jakarta
Terdaftar di Lembaga Pengelola dan Penyelenggara OSS dengan NIB No. 9120403392519 Nomor NPWP 03.257.541.7-012.000
Telp +62 21 7973377
Website designed and published by:
Public limited company with board of directors with a capital of €3 691 180
Registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 353 861 909
Whose registered office is located at 166 rue Jules Guesde – 92300 Lavallois-Perret - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.20
Website hosted by:
SAS (simplified joint-stock company) with a capital of €5 332 300
Registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 419 632 286
Whose registered office is located at 32 Rue Breguet – 75011 Paris - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.65
- The trademarks and logos which appear on this website are trademarks registered by NAOS. No licence or right of use may be attributed to any of the said trademarks or logos appearing on the website, which may not therefore be used without the prior written consent of the owner.
- The reproduction of any information published on the website is only authorised for reference purposes and exclusively for private use. Any other use of these reproductions and in particular the use for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of NAOS.
- NAOS reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings in the event of infringement of its intellectual property rights, including as part of criminal proceedings.
- PT Dermanesia provides no warranty, express or implied, and accepts no liability that may result from access or the use of this website including any damage or virus that could infect IT equipment or any other property belonging to the user.
- PT Dermanesia cannot be held responsible for any damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused because of someone's access to the website or inability to access it, as well as the use of the website and/or credit given to any information provided directly or indirectly by the latter.
- The user undertakes not to disclose on this website any information which could lead to civil or criminal liability, and therefore undertakes not to disclose via this website any information that is illegal, contrary to public order or defamatory.
- Websites outside PT Dermanesia with a hyperlink to this website are not under the control of PT Dermanesia, which therefore accepts no responsibility for their content. These links to other websites do not constitute, in any case, an endorsement or a partnership between PT Dermanesia and these websites, these being subject to their own conditions of use and privacy policies. In addition, no natural or legal person is authorised to add a hyperlink to this PT Dermanesia website without the express prior authorisation of PT Dermanesia.
Protection of personal data
- The information collected by PT. Dermanesia as data controller is subject to IT processing for the purpose of properly handling your request. PT. Dermanesia collects and processes the user's personal data fairly and lawfully PT. Dermanesia may need to transmit the user's data to employees of NAOS group companies as well as to its subcontractors and service providers. PT. Dermanesia chooses subcontractors, service providers and suppliers which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure the protection, security and confidentiality of the user's personal data, in particular by putting in place appropriate technical and organisational measures and meeting the requirements of the law.
- PT. Dermanesia defines the period for keeping personal data based on the length of time necessary to achieve the collection objectives. When these objectives are achieved, PT. Dermanesia deletes your data, except in certain cases when the law requires that it be kept.
- For any questions relating to your personal data or the rights you have under applicable laws, you may contact us using the contact form on this website.
- For any request concerning your Personal Data please contact us using «Personal Data » contact reason in our contact form.